Fulfilled by our friends at GoFish Cam
WHAT is the GoFish Cam?
GoFish Cam is a wireless underwater fishing camera that sits on your fishing line and works with a mobile app. Anglers can capture action-packed footage, gain insight into the underwater fishing experience, and review awesome video content that can be shared on social media.
The GoFish Cam attaches in-line between your main line and leader line. When you take the frustrating guesswork out of fishing, it becomes extremely fun for anglers of any age and skill level. A fishing camera is a perfect tool for novices to learn and have fun fishing, and for experts to gain unique intel to catch more fish than ever before.
The BENEFITS of GoFish Cam
- Provides insight into your catch, so you can make better decisions, learn, and land more fish.
- See how fish are reacting to your bait/lure, what kind of fish are in that area, what the structure looks like, where fish are hiding in that structure, and more!
- 95% of the fishing experience takes place underwater. Use the GoFish Cam to capture the whole experience in an awesome way so you can re-live your favorite experience and share with your friends, family, and community.
- Take advantage of the Green LED night vision to not only see in deep and dark waters, but attract certain fish species!
- It's great gift idea for Fathers Day Fishing Gifts, Mothers Day Fishing Gifts, Birthday Fishing Gifts, or Holiday Fishing Gifts and Christmas Fishing Gifts!
DOES IT FLOAT?
No. The camera is designed to have a slight-negative buoyancy so as not to impede the movement of your lure. It does not float and has a slow sink rate when placed in water by itself. It's designed to follow the lead of whatever lure you are using.
CAN YOU WATCH IT LIVE?
Yes and no. When the camera is underwater it will be recording only. Once retrieved, you can download the footage to your mobile device upon exiting the surface of the water. It will live feed ONLY when used in conjunction with the included bobber accessory when above water. This allows the sensor to be out of the water and will live feed between 20-30ft away from you.
HOW DEEP CAN YOU GO?
Unit is warrantied up to 500 feet, but we have tested units up to 2000 feet with no issues.
DOES IT HAVE A WARRANTY?
Yes, all units are covered for 1 year on electronics, battery, and leaking. Salt or freshwater.
Supports: 1000 lbs tension
Armor Casing: Tough military standard
Night Vision: Green LED
Meters Depth Rating: 500 Feet/150
Includes: Anti-wobble stability fins
Compatible with MicroSD cards: up to 64GB microSD is not included
Battery Recharge Time: 1.5hrs
WIFI will slightly lessen battery life.